Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stir Fry Staple

This recipe is what I think of as a basis for all my stir frys its a great meal to learn as a new wifey and it can be used in so many ways! ๐Ÿ’•



I turn on the jasmine rice in the steamer. It takes twelve minutes to cook, so the timer is on and the clock is ticking! ⏰












Love this rice maker, we have used this almost five times a week since we got married! ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐ŸŽฉ









You can turn on the meat and then scissor it while it's just browned ✂️ or chop it!
It's time for chopping๐Ÿ”ช



I pull out my stir fry "bin" which has a red pepper, a red onion, a zucchini and a bag of crinkle carrots๐Ÿˆš️


  Time to go to work!๐Ÿ’ช I generally use half of each Veggie and a handful of carrot ๐Ÿ“ˆ

I try and rinse everything right away because it makes it easier๐Ÿ’ฆ


This cerran wrap helps so much because I use it every meal๐Ÿ’ฏ And cutting is just fun ๐Ÿ˜€




Once everything is in the pan with two or three tablespoons of oil depending on how much you are making :-) ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿฑ



 
 
Also lemon or lime juice are a great additive but these three are the staple for a stir fry to me! ๐Ÿ‹

Once the veggies have a little brown from the soy sauce I shut it off or let it cook on low for one to three minutes max. ๐Ÿ”ฅ Or else they will loose their crunch, taste and nutrients! ๐Ÿ†

Now it's time to prep the rice for the dinner table! Butter, lemon or lime juice and cilantro are always nice. ๐ŸšButter only today!











Now it is time to serve and eat!!! Best part! ๐Ÿด Enjoy! ๐Ÿ›














The best thing about this recipe is you can imagine and eat it many other ways! ๐Ÿ’ญ
Pineapples
Walnuts
Eggplant
Bean sprouts
Asparagus

Any combination of veggies that fits to your liking❤️





Www.doorlb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment